Beginning Monday, May 11, we will open our doors to a limited number of customers at a time.
We will continue to do curbside service.
These are the rules we will be following:
- A limited number of people will be admitted at one time.
- Masks are respectfully required.
- Please limit your party to a maximum of 2 people.
- Please limit your visit to 10 minutes.
- No pets are allowed at this time.
The health and safety of both our customers and our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In view of the ongoing Corona Virus situation, Healthy Pet Center will be making a few adjustments to allow for the "Social Distancing" that is being recommended by health officials.
Providing you with the best possible service is still of the highest priority to us so we intend to remain open as long as we are allowed to do so.
We will, however, be implementing a few temporary changes:
Healthy Pet Center continues to wish HEALTH and WELLNESS to all our customers and their families! Please stay safe!